Lasting relationship demands total commitment & unconditional love
Relationships are important part of everybody’s life. Most part of our life depends directly or indirectly on the relationships we are having and encounter with. We feel happy being in a healthy relationship and vice versa. We depends our happiness on having a close relationship or love relationship that we forget to love ourselves for being the person we truly are. If you really want to work on your relationship first you need to work on you in order to get things right back on track in your close relationship.
Many surveys & research in this particular area shows that being in a healthy relationship not only enhances one’s personal growth but also helps to lead a balanced and happy life. We have seen so many couples who are unhappy with their partners and they do not aware of their minor mistakes which in turn going towards becoming the bigger…
View original post 1,123 more words
Live-in relationship is becoming a trend these days and pacing very fast in our Indian society particularly the ratio is high in metro cities. On one hand west cultures are adopting Indian culture to which on the other hand our Indian society is adopting their unjustified culture of living together before sacred union called “marriage”. This live-in relationship is getting quite popular especially among the new generation and they are entering into just as the trend going in our film industry which further encourging this concept.
Although being involved in a live-in relationship is a matter of individual decision, which, one should be free enough to take but at the same time one must be aware of its fatal consequences as every relationship is based on love, trust, understanding and commitment for whole life, one wrong step turns your life into miserable condition and when it comes to spending whole life with somebody who is a complete stranger to one, what matters more is that the emotional or mental requirements may get fulfilled. In many cases it has been observed that live-in sort of relations also do not guarantee a full life commitment, lack of patience in almost everything are the reasons which are giving rise to such concepts like flings, one night stand & live-in relationships but they forget if marriages can be broken so can live-in relationships be. What essential thing that is terribly missing today in any relationship is love, trust and commitment. Sometimes it takes few moments to understand someone and sometimes one cannot understand other during entire lifetime. Many of these live-in relationships ends with the alarming experience note still consider this relationship as a tool for compatibility test passing wrong legacy to the future generation , do you really think it is that easy to move on after going through so much mental torture in life and with the beautiful feeling called “love experience “.
Live-in relationships are like quick fix thing, they are temporary in nature and involves lot of risks specifically for female partners as this ruin them emotionally as well physically so one has to be careful while entering into this type of relationship as you are directly or indirectly giving or accepting invitation to not so commitment based relationship. Many of people took this relationship in order to check their compatibility, what if according to one feels the compatibility and other don’t and comes in the sufferer zone. Survey has noted higher rate of separation in live in relationship couples as there is temporary romance than the long lasting trustworthy relationships.
To conclude Some people might be having good experiences but I personally feel Life is a bit complicated thing. It should be tested to the certain limits which involve less risks considering emotions & sensitive feelings.
Gabbar Singh was a MANAGEMENT GURU as is reflected in some of the timeless management lessons he delivered thru the movie *Sholay.*
_Read On…They are awesome..!_👌
1. *Whosoever got scared – Assume him as Dead!*
Courage and enterprise are important factors for laying the successful foundation of a growth oriented business.
2. *How many men were there..??*
It’s important to know the competition and its size. He understood that even a small team can make a difference.
3. *Hey Sambha, How much is the prize money govt decided on me ?*
Know your market value. Promoting one’s own brand is very important and to be reiterated always.
4. *Bullets 6 And Men 3!*
Create an illusion where his insurbodinates had a chance of survival but kills them in the next scene.
*Moral – Perform or ~perish~.*
5. *Taste the bullets*
Sometimes in the interest of the organisation you have to take hard and unpopular decisions….
So sometimes a leader has to ‘fire’ some employees.
6. *Which flourmill meal these ramgarh people gave to their daughters.*
Market research is important to understand value propositions !!
7. *Gave these hands to me thakur.*
Identify elements of threats in the market and take measures to minimise them.
8. *When is the festival Holi approaching ?*
Conduct advance mapping of key events within the industry and devise penetration strategy to have a competitive edge over your rivals.😜😂🙏😜😂
Whenever we think of getting a dream job we all get nervous because somewhere in our subconscious mind we want to crack the interview with flying colors but fear of losing in an interview that too for our dream job make us panic and we fail to gave our Best. There are some Smart tips and tricks which can help you in getting your dream job and also helps in overcome the fear of Rejection in an interview
- Understand your Interest Area: Before opting for any type of job first identify your area of Interest and knowledge don’t take any job just for the sake of being employed because somewhere you will land up in wrong job. For Example: In case you are a graduate and you have a interest in banking segment but you got a opportunity to work in other segment with very lucrative salary now what will you do 95% will go for this job remaining 5% will chase their dream job and get placed .Getting a job is not difficult but getting dream job is what makes the difference.
- Make transparent clear Resume: After understanding your area of interest there is a need of making your Curricular Vitae because your resume is just like a mirror of your personality and what you are looking for in the job market. Ensure not to fabricate your resume in order to get your dream job instead if you make transparent clear resume it will help you to grab your dream job more quickly because like you Organizations are also looking for their desired candidates so they will easily catch your loophole if you deceive them thus one ended up in losing his dream job.
- Honest & Positive approach: Always remember one need to be honest and positive both professionally and personally in order to get something in life. Be honest while answering your interview questions and in case you are not able to answer it’s ok never mind be positive about it instead of giving wrong answers. Feel free to express or ask if you don’t understand it or do not know it. Be flexible in approach and organization do like those candidates who are flexible rather than having rigid approach.
- Fear of Rejection : When one think of getting our dream job one become more conscious and nervous about fear of rejection and losing the opportunity which hit our brain cells thus result in anxiety, mental stress & lower the self confidence. To overcome the fear of rejection train your mind to calm down in this situation by taking deep breaths. Tell your brain with confidence that “I feel pleasure to gave interview for my dream job and will gave my best no matter how difficult it will appear” and then Smile. Try this mantra because this is my personal mantra and I have tried it in so many difficult situations and trust me it takes away all my anxiety and helps me in boosting my confidence to perform well. Always remember we all are Human beings and we commit mistakes and learn from them. There is not only one opportunity that will get you dream job but one will get ample of it” if one is open to fight its fear of Rejection in life”.
- Understand your Skill set: Look for companies which are matching your skill set it not only saves your time but organization’s time too. Keep updating your skills as per the your target market standards. If you are looking for dream Job, organizations are also looking for their desired candidates and in order to keep balance develop yourself in such a way that company can see you as their Asset and also would like you to join their organization once they aware of the benefits you will bring in case of get appointed.
- Prepare FAQ’s : Make a list of frequent asked questions in your dream job according to your skill set. It is advisable to do some R& D which will help you to prepare for an interview. Do not take Hiring manager as monster he is equally keen to welcome you in the organization because if he is at Hiring position one must agree that somewhere in profile is more knowledgeable & master of his subject. R&D also broadens the area of knowledge which helps you aware of the trends prevailing in the job market in order to face the competition.
- Negotiations in terms of CTC: Never gave impression to the company that you want job for the sake of earning money although company also knows that changing or joining job for hikes is one of the most common reason but at the same time they do not want candidates who is taking job only for this reason. Do not ask for unrealistic hike, demand as per the industry standards. Demanding unrealistic salary not only keep you away from getting your dream job but it also narrow your chances of getting the one.
To conclude, I have ensured covering all the smart tips which may arise during challenging situations for getting your dream job and in case if left would like to have your comments or share your views/opinions or tips on this article(if any) through comment section.