Relationships are important part of everybody’s life. Most part of our life depends directly or indirectly on the relationships we are having and encounter with. We feel happy being in a healthy relationship and vice versa. We depends our happiness on having a close relationship or love relationship that we forget to love ourselves for being the person we truly are. If you really want to work on your relationship first you need to work on you in order to get things right back on track in your close relationship.
Many surveys & research in this particular area shows that being in a healthy relationship not only enhances one’s personal growth but also helps to lead a balanced and happy life. We have seen so many couples who are unhappy with their partners and they do not aware of their minor mistakes which in turn going towards becoming the bigger grounds of failure if not amend on time, one can overcome these minor mistakes before they turmoil the whole relationship. Following are few things which needs reality check
- Doubting your partner: Lack of trust in your partner makes your relationship suffocating and your partner starts looking for the option because trust is the basic and very first requirement before entering into any relationship .In case if you have any doubt communication is the key , talk to your partner and clear your doubts. Be sincere & truthful while making conversation and clearing your doubts because it will help you to maintain the respect and dignity of your relationship and also learn to heal your negative thoughts by changing your thought process for your partner.
- No personal space: We all are so much happy when we fall into the relationship especially when your heart connects with special someone. As time passes relationship also grows becomes mature and life comes on the monotony track expecting that our partner’s space is been filled by you that s/he does not required space anymore, this is the very first thread which you broke having unrequited expectation of being with you no matter what is happening in his or her life taking them so granted that they required to be with you whenever wherever you need them. Why such too many expectations??? Can you imagine by doing this you are loosening your first thread of your relationship for making it suffocating with your lame expectations. Let your partner enjoys their spaces they also have their life without you as well. Let them not disconnect from them, let them not feel that by being in relationship with you they had sacrifice their entire life and space. Imagine yourself instead if somebody put so much clauses on your life to live can you live your life? No you won’t then how come relationship works. Rather you are giving your partner the reason to look for other option.
- Ignorance of small little things: Everybody has to agree here that the devotion they gave to their partners at the early stages of their relationships is not able to give that devotion as the time passes. They started ignoring and sometimes miss to do the small things for their partners which they use to do when they were in their early stages. They forget that affection and commitment needs to be reminded again and again and it is also necessary to strengthen the relationship further like the same way we celebrates our birthdays that reminds us that one more year has been deducted from our life boat we have long journey to accomplish. Be generous in showing your feelings via texting your partner, gave them short phone calls, token of affection to freshen up your relationship. These small little things are very important for relationship to last forever. Start working seriously on misunderstandings if any exists without wasting anymore time in exaggerating the same.
- Constant Complains : Do you all like if somebody has so much complain with us directly or indirectly even in our professional life we do not like criticism even if the same is beneficial for our growth and if the degree of the same increases we start looking for change. Then imagine how it feels when you constant complain about your partner in other way try to dominate them or try to control their lives. Everyone has a right to live his/her life and that also a positive life full of hopes. If there is any misunderstanding solve it but stop constant complaining and start appreciating the positive side of your partner by accepting and respect the way s/he is.
- Loosening your secretive boundaries: Every relationship has its own personal secret space which needed to be between two persons. But sometimes partners after having fights share their experiences or fears with other people without even realizing that they are loosening their bond of trust in which other people just can’t do anything instead of pricking the wound. Do not let them break your secret boundaries. Nobody can sought out anything between you accept you and your partner. Many of the studies show that by letting other people peep into your private space further worsens the whole situation instead of nursing it so maintain your secret boundaries it is called secret because it is meant to be secret.
- Being over-possessive: Every girl and guy enjoys little possessiveness for each other as it shows their need and love for each other but if this dose increases it becomes over- possessive took no time to turn into brutal shape and murder any relationship and even haunts the entire relationship. That love and neediness take shape of madness and puts your partner into negative zone. Possessive to some extent is alright as it boosts the relationship and strengthens the desire of wanting your partner in your life but do not haunt them. If your partner meant to be with you s/he will be with you no matter what, over-possessive rather force your partner to stay away for you and also you get them on the verge of breaking up. Do not doubt about your relationship if its base is stronger it will grow with the time and if it is not it will break any point of time no matter how hard you try it to stay.
- Putting all barriers/Restrictions: I have come across so many couples who complains about so much restrictions from their partner’s side like not to go with friends, not to talk to certain people, not to wear that clothing, behave in certain way, not to go anywhere without informing them.. so many barriers and restrictions and still expecting it too work…Kindly rethink..If somebody restrict your life that much one even cannot breathe in such environment then how can any relationship breathe which meant to be a beautiful experience. Do not put any barriers let you both work on adjustment part instead which helps both of you to come closer to each other and strengthen all your threads.
Every relationship is like weaving a beautiful tapestry which everyone can make by working on those colorful broken threads which requires unconditional love, admiration, freedom & appreciation. Many people become hopeless in terms of their relationships and do not even try to repair it. It is fine to end up the bad relationship because it is like stretching the rubber which will hurt you try focus on what you required and desired in life so that you and your partner grow together. Above are the common mistakes which loosen your relationship threads and results in bad experience by working on these areas one can be able to make their own tapestry worth admiring.
Do you all remember those days when we all use to have so much fun without any tension & stress? Yes you all are thinking right that was the time when we were kids in school and college. We all remember our first day at college new place, new friends, new session & most importantly now we were free from our school uniforms ready to step into the most awaited life. It was really an amazing time that no body forgets in their life. The freshness is still there in our minds when we recall our college days. Participating in our favorite curricular activities covers the major part of our college days. When girls are into the dance classes and guys are into the sports or vice-versa being Ms or Mr. Fresher having that cheerful faces all around. We all had enjoyed every bit of it and those who missed it they don’t have to worry life is all about making choices, earnings & giving.
As we all get jobs after finishing college we all become very different from ourselves. We no longer enjoy like the way we use to at the time in our school & college. Daily office routine now become part of our life, getting up early ,reach office on time if meeting is scheduled then coming back home late all tired & stressed. And in midst of all we now had forgotten the other person who was alive at the time of our school & college days with that unique talent because of which you were among the popular list.
God endowed every one of us with some special qualities which we call talent and the people who still didn’t discovered yet that is called “hidden talent”. I personally come across so many people who discover their talent late, I am talking about those who did not get the chance to discover due to their personal reasons but when they met that other person in them there was no looking back.
The people who have recognized their talent are excelling and becoming famous. The question is still loading that how we can unlock that unique person who lives nowhere but inside us. Let me take this opportunity because I have recently unlock that person inside me that I can be a good writer or blogger and many people even told me that I can be a radio jockey too J and trust me I am really enjoying it. What I actually did-I have pen down all my favorite activities which I use to enjoy at the time of my school & college days and which were even appreciated by others as well. Then ask your friends or near ones who knows you very well because these are the people whom you get mostly in touch with directly or indirectly these are the people who observes you when you also not aware of because your hidden talent is always recognized by others. Do not ever think that hidden talent needs to be big which should make you famous no it’s not about being famous it’s about you what is that unique quality in you that make you and other people happy and content. I have recently met a person who was an amazing storyteller and she loves to spend her weekends with underprivileged children educating them through narrating different stories, further added that she got many opportunities from big publishing houses which might double her chances of becoming famous but she did not accepted any of their offer (everybody call her mad with whoever she shared this thing) because she feel content in social service by using her talent of storytelling which she got introduced by her mentor some time back rather she enjoys to bring smile on underprivileged children’s faces instead of working for publishing houses. So we should understand that talent is talent nothing is big or small the only thing we can do is to meet that other person who is living inside us say “hello to beautiful you” …